Cash Market Fees (SA)
Effective from 13 February 2017
For further information on fees, please send your request to Billing_Services@lch.com.
The rates indicated below are expressed in euro and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
All the fees described in this fee grid are collected on the 10th open business day of the following month (monthly charged)
I. Clearing fee
A. Guaranteed postings
LCH SA charges a fixed fee per guaranteed posting:
- €0.04 per posting for BlueChips stocks (AEX25, BEL20, CAC40 and PSI20 components stocks)
€0.10 per posting for any other security (other equities, bonds, ETFs, warrants ...)
Notice: as of 1st October 2017 till end of year, both current and new fee grid will coexist. Member billing will be calculated on the most beneficial fee grid (please refer for the new fee grid to the bulletin published on 18th of July "New Clearing Fee Grid and Route To Interoperability")
B. Non-guaranteed postings
LCH SA charges a fixed fee of €0.05 per non-guaranteed posting.
II. Clearing Services
LCH SA charges a fixed fee of €0.10 on each take-up only.
B. Settlement related costs
(non applicable to non-guaranteed instructions)
LCH SA’s policy is to recharge Clearing Members with settlement related costs prorata each Clearing Member’s settlement volume per settlement platform. Any settlement charge or fee’s modification by the (I)CSDs will be passed on immediately to Clearing Members by adjusting the variable fee. This fee will be subject to semi-annual review if needed.
a) For Euronext markets, Equiduct and Cassiopeia corporate bond platformsLCH SA charges back a variable fee of:
- € 0.70 per instruction settled in ESES CSDs (Euroclear France, Euroclear Belgium, Euroclear Netherlands)
- € 1.27 per instruction settled in Euroclear Bank
- € 0.50 per instruction settled in Interbolsa,
- € 1.60 per instruction settled in NBB-SSS (National Bank of Belgium).
b) For Luxemburg Stock Exchange marketLCH SA charges back a variable fee of:
- € 1.50 per instruction sent to settlement in Euroclear Bank,
- € 1.50 per instruction sent to settlement in Clearstream Banking Luxembourg.
C. Fail penalty fees
(non applicable to non-guaranteed postings)
The fail penalty fees are applied to Clearing Members whose transactions fail during the delivery and payment procedures.
The invoicing of penalties applies per open business day on each selling fail per ISIN code, per Delivery Account (all settlement dates aggregated) and per Clearing Member.
The fail penalty fee is made up of:
- A fixed fee of €15.00
- A variable fee (("EONIA-based rate" + 1%) /360 x amount) - Currently, the "EONIA-based rate" used is 0.08%; unless significant changes are registered, such a rate will be revised each semester.
The sum of the variable parts collected is passed back to Clearing Members on a monthly basis according to the following rules:
- The passing back is calculated per segment; the variable part of fail penalty fee of a given segment is passed back to Clearing Members active on this segment only,
- The allocation key is the cash clearing fees paid by each Clearing Member for a given segment,
- The passing back monthly amount for a given Clearing Member cannot be higher than the variable fail penalty fee effectively paid by this member for the month.
The net difference between fail penalty fee and passing back is collected on the 10th open business day of the following month (example: 10th open business day of February for January fails).
D. Cash fail penalty
(non applicable to non-guaranteed postings)
These penalties are applied to Clearing Members whose transactions fail during the delivery and payment procedures. A fee is charged for each business day the default of cash remains unsettled: value of the fail charged at EONIA + 2%.
E. Buy-in / Purchase costs(non applicable to non-guaranteed postings)
A fee of €150.00 is charged for each buy-in process initiated by LCH SA in addition to any amount due to meet the cost of purchasing the securities.
If a Member commits to delivering securities in the context of a buy-in procedure and LCH SA notes that this Member fails to deliver them, a penalty of 10% of the tender price multiplied by the quantity of non delivered securities will be applied to the Clearing Member that had committed to delivering the securities.
Such a penalty shall not exceed € 10 000.00
III. Others services
Request for split on instructions sent under Hold mode in T2SLCH SA charges a fixed fee of € 50.00 for each request for a split of an instruction sent under hold mode.
To estimate your invoice, click here Cash clearing Tariff calculator (applicable since 2 January 2013).