LCH DisclaimerE-mail Disclaimer Website Disclaimer
This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the consent of LCH.Clearnet Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA or LCH.Clearnet LLC.
If you are not a named recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and notify firstname.lastname@example.org. LCH.Clearnet Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH.Clearnet LLC and each other member of the LCH Group accepts no liability, including liability for negligence, in respect of any statement in this email.
The contents of this email are subject to contract in all cases, and LCH.Clearnet Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH.Clearnet LLC and each other member of the LCH Group makes no contractual commitment, save where confirmed in writing, signed by an authorized signatory.
Cet e-mail et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le "message") sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse de LCH.Clearnet Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA et/ou LCH.Clearnet LLC.
Si ce message vous a été adressé par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en avertir immédiatement postmaster@lchcom. LCH.Clearnet Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH.Clearnet LLC et les autres entités du groupe LCH Group, ne peuvent en aucun cas être tenues responsables au titre de ce message à moins qu'il n'ait fait l'objet d'un contrat signé.
LCH.Clearnet Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA.
Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, Siège Social: 18 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris.
LCH.Clearnet LLC, Principal Office: 17 State Street, New York, NY 10004
Important Information - Terms of Access to this Site
You must read this before you proceed
You are about to access the information and other material contained on the web site of the LCH.Clearnet Group.
The following are the terms upon which you (and any other person who accesses this material through you) may access that information and other material:
1. Copyright in the documents and other material displayed on this site is the property of LCH.Clearnet Group Limited and its affiliates. Without the express permission of LCH.Clearnet Group Limited, it must not be altered or amended in any way. Permission is granted for you to download and print off any data displayed for your own personal use. It must not be reproduced and distributed for financial or other gain.
2. The trademarks and service marks used on the Website (collectively, the " Marks") are trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and/or service marks owned by LCH.Clearnet Group Limited or its group undertakings or by third party licensors. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Marks for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission or applicable licence terms of the lawful owner. Unauthorised use of the Marks or any Information is strictly prohibited and may violate trademark, copyright or other applicable laws.
3. The contents of this site are not intended as and should not be construed as investment, tax or legal advice.
4. LCH.Clearnet Group Limited and its affiliates may at any time without any notice amend or delete any of the information or other contents of this site.
5. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information or other material contained on this web site:
a) Neither LCH.Clearnet Group Limited nor its affiliates warrant or represent that the information is comprehensive, complete, verified or accurate; and
b) subject to c) below, neither LCH.Clearnet Group Limited nor its affiliates accepts responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever kind arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with: I. the use by you or any other person of any information and other material contained on this site (or on other sites to which you or any other person may link from here); or II. any act or omission on your part or on the part of any other person as a result of accessing and viewing the information and other material contained on this web site or on any other site accessed through a link from this site.
c) LCH.Clearnet Group Limited and its affiliates accepts responsibility for any personal injury or death caused by its negligence to the extent required under applicable law.
6. You must satisfy yourself that you may lawfully access this website within the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. Your decision may need to be reviewed as the contents of this site change and local laws change. Neither LCH.Clearnet Group Limited nor its affiliates accepts responsibility for such decision.
7. Policy on the recording of telephone conversations. Many of our employees are party to telephone conversations that could commit LCH financially, and the recording of telephone calls is considered to be an essential safeguard for when disputes arise. Please note therefore, that LCH may record telephone calls.
By entering this site, I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I accept that such terms bind me and all other persons who gain access to the information and material of this site through me. If you do not accept these terms, you must terminate your connection to this site.