LCH EquityClear Ltd
EquityClear Ltd is LCH’s UK-based clearing service for cash equities and cash equity equivalents
EquityClear Ltd is LCH’s UK-registered equities clearing service, with connectivity to 16 trade venues and 19 Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) across Europe.
Not only does this extensive partnership with market participants provide EquityClear Ltd members with unparalleled choice of trading venue, it also lets them net positions across all the markets that EquityClear Ltd clears, significantly reducing settlement and operational costs.
Underpinning the entire service is EquityClear Ltd’s proprietary Equity Risk Analysis algorithm (ERA), which delivers cost-efficient management of trades and positions by spotting offset opportunities across all of your EquityClear Ltd positions.
More choice, more trading efficiencies – that’s the power of clearing your positions at EquityClear Ltd.
Considering EquityClear Ltd for your clearing needs? Here are a few fast facts:
- Over 20 years experience clearing European cash equities and equity derivatives
- Direct connectivity to 16 leading exchanges and trading venues and 19 central securities depositories throughout Europe
- Over 30 clearing member firms, and growing fast
- All the expected LCH benefits: multilateral netting, counterparty risk management, straight through processing and counterparty anonymity
EquityClear Ltd has partnered with some of Europe’s leading exchanges and execution venues, meaning that our members and their clients can centrally clear traded instruments, including single company stocks, depositary receipts, ETFs and ETCs that are listed across Europe.
EquityClear Ltd clears for 16 leading exchanges and trading venues. Multiple subsidiaries, market segments and trade feeds are cleared for several of these.
- Aquis Exchange (Aquis UK and Aquis Europe)
- Borsa Italiana (Mercato Telematico Azionario, ETFplus Market and Borsa Italiana Equity MTF)
- Cboe Europe Equities (Cboe UK and Cboe Europe)
- London Stock Exchange (Main market, AIM, International Order Book and International ETFs)
- Morgan Stanley MTF
- Nasdaq Copenhagen (Main market and First North)
- Nasdaq Helsinki (Main market and First North)
- Nasdaq Stockholm (Main market and First North)
- Oslo Bors (Main market, Oslo Axess and Euronext Growth Oslo Market)
- Sigma X MTF (Sigma X UK MTF and Sigma X Europe MTF)
- SIX Swiss Exchange
- Turquoise (Turquoise UK and Turquoise Europe)
- UBS MTF
Like all of LCH’s clearing services, EquityClear Ltd places robust risk management and the protection of our members and their clients at the centre of everything we do:
- Best-in-class collateral management protects your positions
- Customer protection and segregation options allow you to determine the level of protection your collateral receives
- Default management waterfall resolves member failures without impacting surviving members
EquityClear is an all-in-one solution for cash equities and cash equity equivalents clearing
Protecting your positions at EquityClear Ltd
The cost to clear at EquityClear Ltd
Monthly cleared volumes data for EquityClear Ltd
Everything you need to know about clearing your equity trades at EquityClear Ltd
Come to us with any comments or questions – we’re here to help
A repository of the latest thinking and useful links from the EquityClear team