Important Information - Terms of Access to this Site
You must read this before you proceed
You are about to access the information and other material contained on the website of LCH Group Holdings Limited or any of its group undertakings or affiliates (“LCH Group”). Unless otherwise noted, all references to “Website” shall include any information or materials available via the Website. By accessing all or any part of this Website, you fully accept and agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in these Terms of Access. You may not use this Website except as expressly provided in these Terms of Access. If you do not agree to these Terms of Access, you are not authorized to access and use this Website and should exit immediately. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF ACCESS CAREFULLY.
The following are the terms upon which you (and any other person who accesses this material through you) may access that information and other material:
All right, title and interest in this Website, including but not limited to the text, content, all compilations of real time or other information, including all pricing, settlement and market data, any software programs, tools, applications and/or code available on or through this Website and accompanying links, photographs, images, video, audio and graphics contained on this Website, are owned, licensed or controlled by LCH Group, its applicable affiliate, its licensors or attributed third party provider (“Third Party Provider”). Aspects of the content of this Website are also protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and other proprietary rights and laws of the United States, the United Kingdom (including England & Wales), the European Union countries and other countries (“Intellectual Property Laws”).
You acknowledge and agree that LCH Group, its applicable affiliates, and/or the Third Party Provider, as relevant, shall own all right, title and interest in the content of this Website and all intellectual property relating thereto or otherwise referenced in this Website. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the content, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary material without the express written permission of LCH Group or such other party as may own the proprietary rights therein, and any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to LCH Group or its Third Party Providers, as applicable. In using or accessing this Website or its content, you further acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable Intellectual Property Laws, as well as any additional notices or restrictions contained on this Website.
1. You further acknowledge and agree that, unless LCH Group, its applicable affiliate, and/or the applicable Third Party Provider give you prior written permission, you will not sell, license, modify, print, collect, copy, reproduce, download, upload, transmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, edit, adapt, electronically extract or scrub, compile or create derivative works from the Website (including, without limitation, through framing or systematic retrieval to create collections, compilations, databases or directories) or otherwise transfer any of its content to any third person (including, without limitation, others in your company or organization). You agree not to decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble any Website content and not to insert any code or product to manipulate it in any way that affects the user’s experience. Unless LCH Group gives you prior written permission, use of any Web browsers (other than generally available third-party browsers), engines, software, spiders, robots, avatars, agents, tools or other devices or mechanisms to navigate, search or determine this Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to challenge (or assist any third party to challenge) the validity or enforceability of any intellectual property owned by LCH Group or its applicable affiliates relating to this Website, its content or otherwise referenced therein.Except as otherwise noted, copyright in the documents and other material displayed on this site is the property of LCH Group. Without the express permission of LCH Group, it must not be altered or amended in any way. Permission is granted for you to use the content to learn about, evaluate or acquire services or products of the LCH Group. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of LCH Group. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. The trademarks and service marks used on the Website (collectively, the "Marks") are trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and/or service marks owned by LCH Group or its group undertakings or by third party licensors. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Marks for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission or applicable licence terms of the lawful owner. Unauthorised use of the Marks or any Information is strictly prohibited and may violate trademark, copyright or other applicable laws.
3. BLOOMBERG and BLOOMBERG INDICES are trademarks or service marks of Bloomberg Finance L.P and its affiliates (collectively, "Bloomberg") and have been licensed for use for certain purposes by LCH Group. Bloomberg is not affiliated with LCH Group.
4. ICE LIBOR is a registered trademark of ICE Benchmark Administration Limited, a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
5. Euribor® and Eonia® are registered trademarks of European Money Markets Institute (EMMI). EURIBOR-EMMI makes no warranty, express or implied, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of EURIBOR and / or the figure at which EURIBOR stands at any particular time on any particular day or otherwise. EURIBOR - EMMI makes no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for use with respect to the product and excludes all liability for any loss of business or profits or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from use of the EURIBOR. EONIA-EMMI makes no warranty, express or implied, either as to the results to be obtained from the use of EONIA and / or the figure at which EONIA stands at any particular time on any particular day or otherwise. EONIA - EMMI makes no express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for use with respect to the product and excludes all liability for any loss of business or profits or for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from use of EONIA.
6. SONIA and SONIA Compounded Index are copyright the Bank of England. The trade marks “Bank of England” and “SONIA” are registered trade marks of the Bank of England. All Rights Reserved. The SONIA benchmark and SONIA Compounded Index include the proprietary information of the Bank of England and the data comprising the SONIA benchmark and SONIA Compounded Index may not be copied or distributed except as specifically authorised. The SONIA benchmark and SONIA Compounded Index are not intended to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgement and do not constitute investment advice. The SONIA benchmark and SONIA Compounded Index are not, and should not be construed as, an offer, bid or solicitation in relation to any financial instrument. The Bank of England does not guarantee, and expressly disclaims any liability for, and makes no representations or warranties whether express or implied, as to the currency, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the SONIA benchmark or the SONIA Compounded Index. The Bank of England accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss (including, but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss, whether or not such loss is foreseeable and whether or not the Bank of England has been appraised of the use to which the SONIA benchmark or SONIA Compounded Index will be put) howsoever arising from the use, the timeliness of delivery or the failure of delivery of the SONIA benchmark or SONIA Compounded Index.
7. The contents of this Website are not intended as and should not be construed as investment, tax or legal advice.
8. LCH Group and its affiliates may at any time without any notice amend or delete any of the information or other contents of this Website.
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information or other material contained on this web site:
a) Neither LCH Group nor its affiliates warrant or represent that the information is comprehensive, complete, verified or accurate; and
b) subject to c) below, neither LCH Group nor its affiliates accepts responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense of whatsoever kind arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with: I. the use by you or any other person of any information and other material contained on this Website (or on other sites to which you or any other person may link from here); or II. any act or omission on your part or on the part of any other person as a result of accessing and viewing the information and other material contained on this web site or on any other site accessed through a link from this Website.
c) LCH Group and its affiliates accepts responsibility for any personal injury or death caused by its negligence to the extent required under applicable law.
9. You must satisfy yourself that you may lawfully access this Website within the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are located. Your decision may need to be reviewed as the contents of this site change and local laws change. Neither LCH Group nor its affiliates accepts responsibility for such decision.
10. Policy on the recording of telephone conversations. Many of our employees are party to telephone conversations that could commit LCH financially, and the recording of telephone calls is considered to be an essential safeguard for when disputes arise. Please note therefore, that LCH may record telephone calls.
11. BLOOMBERG is a trademark and service mark of Bloomberg Finance L.P. ("BFLP"). ISDA is a trademark and service mark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. ("ISDA"). Bloomberg Index Services Limited ("BISL" and, collectively with BFLP and their affiliates, "Bloomberg") maintains and calculates the 'fallback' data comprising the 'all in' fallback rates and their component parts, the adjusted 'risk-free' reference rates and the spread adjustment (collectively with any other data or information relating thereto or contained therein, the "Fallback Data") under an engagement between BISL and ISDA. Neither Bloomberg nor ISDA guarantees the timeliness, accurateness, completeness of, or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to, the Fallback Data and each shall have no liability in connection with the Fallback Data. Without limiting the foregoing, neither Bloomberg nor ISDA makes any representations regarding whether the Fallback Data would be appropriate for derivative or non-derivative financial instruments, including derivatives transacted outside of standard ISDA documentation and related protocols. Market participants are encouraged to consider and analyze the details of the Fallback Data and determine independently whether they would be appropriate for any such use.
This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the consent of LCH Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA or LCH LLC.
If you are not a named recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and notify firstname.lastname@example.org. LCH Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH LLC and each other member of the LCH Group accepts no liability, including liability for negligence, in respect of any statement in this email.
The contents of this email are subject to contract in all cases, and LCH Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH LLC and each other member of the LCH Group makes no contractual commitment, save where confirmed in writing, signed by an authorized signatory.
Cet e-mail et toutes les pièces jointes (ci-après le "message") sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse de LCH Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA et/ou LCH LLC.
Si ce message vous a été adressé par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en avertir immédiatement email@example.com. LCH Limited, Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, LCH LLC et les autres entités du groupe LCH Group, ne peuvent en aucun cas être tenues responsables au titre de ce message à moins qu'il n'ait fait l'objet d'un contrat signé.
LCH Limited, Registered Office: Aldgate House, 33 Aldgate High Street, London EC3N 1EA.
Banque Centrale de Compensation SA, Siège Social: 18 rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris.
LCH LLC, Principal Office: 28 Liberty Street, 57th Floor, New York, NY 10005