EquityClear SA is LCH’s France-based clearing service for cash equities, equity equivalents, listed derivatives and Euro-denominated debt securities.
EquityClear SA provides clearing services for cash equities, equity equivalents, listed derivatives and euro-denominated debt securities. We operate an extensive European clearing network with connectivity to five primary exchanges and execution venues as well as direct links to multiple Central Securities Depositories (CSDs). In the pan-European settlement system Target-2-securities we are a Directly Connected Participant (DCP) and we settle the Euro cash amounts through our own central bank account at the Banque de France.
Among the trading venues we partner with is Euronext, Europe’s largest stock exchange group.
Considering EquityClear SA for your clearing needs? Here are a few fast facts:
- Over 15 years’ experience clearing cash equities and equity derivatives in Europe
- Direct connectivity to the largest and leading exchanges and trading venues in Europe
- 20 currencies currently cleared at EquityClear SA
- Over 55 members
- All the expected LCH benefits: multilateral netting, counterparty risk management, straight through processing and counterparty anonymity
EquityClear SA has partnered with some of Europe’s leading exchanges and execution venues, enabling members and their clients to centrally clear thousands of traded instruments across asset classes – from single company stocks to real estate investment trusts to covered bonds.
Among the trading platforms EquityClear SA supports are:
- Euronext: the market’s first pan-European exchange, spanning Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Portugal.
- Bourse de Luxembourg: a partnership that offers EquityClear members the ability to clear over 42,000 products listed on BDL
- Equiduct: Equiduct Trading provides a MiFID compliant, integrated pan-European single point of connectivity for trading services through the Regulated Market operated by Börse Berlin.
Like all of LCH’s clearing services, EquityClear SA places robust risk management and the protection of our members and their clients at the centre of everything we do:
- Best-in-class collateral management protects your positions
- Customer protection and segregation options allow you to determine the level of protection your collateral receives
- Default management waterfall resolves member failures without impacting surviving members
EquityClear SA is LCH’s UK-based clearing service for cash equities and cash equity equivalents
The cost to clear at EquityClear SA
Monthly cleared volumes data for EquityClear Ltd and EquityClear SA
Everything you need to know about clearing your trades at EquityClear SA
Come to us with any comments or questions – we’re here to help