LCH.Clearnet Web Browser Upgrade
LCH Circular No 3710
7th March 2016
All LCH.Clearnet Limited Clearing Members
All LCH.Clearnet LTD & LLC Members accessing LCH.Clearnet websites and other internet based facilities, please note the forthcoming changes.
LCH.Clearnet Group is planning a technical upgrade in Q2 2016, with the specific date to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Following the upgrade, only the following web browsers will be supported:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox v27 and above
- Google Chrome v30 and above
Additionally, only the following operating systems will be supported:
- Operating Systems of Windows 7, or above
- Linux (with compatible web browser)
- Mac OS 10.9 and above (Safari 9 and above)
NB: Windows XP will no longer be supported
All members are requested to pass this message to their IT support teams to ensure that they are able to support the relevant web browsers and operating systems ahead of this upgrade, and continue to access the necessary services.
Services affected by this change are:
- LCH.Clearnet Member Portals, including CMS
- LCH.Clearnet corporate website
- SwapClear website
- Member Secure Area
- Voltage Secure Mail
- Member Live / Member Reporting
A technical guide detailing the upgrade can be found here.
NB: SFTP is not affected by this upgrade.
For any enquiries please contact MembershipSales@lchclearnet.com in the first instance.